Publications - Petrochemical Feedstocks
Asian Petrochemical Feedstock Market Outlook
Purvin & Gertz offers a short-term market outlook related to the Asian Petrochemical Feedstock Markets including coverage of Asian and Middle East refining and naphtha supply. In this monthly service, trends in supply, demand and pricing for crude oil and petrochemical feedstocks are discussed.
A twelve month forecast of the following key indicators is provided:
- Petrochemical feedstock prices
- Supply and demand balance for Asian sub-regions and the Middle East
- Reformer margins and run rates
- Alternate feedstock economics
- Capacity utilization including economic slowdown and seasonal drivers
- Capacity changes in refinery and petrochemicals
Each edition contains additional detail on the Asian naphtha market, economics of naphtha for olefins, gasoline and aromatics production, arbitrage opportunities between East and West of Suez, and also pricing of key aromatics and olefins products.
Five Year East-of-Suez Petrochemical Feedstock Market Outlook
This comprehensive study was jointly developed with CMAI, and includes detailed analyses of the condensate, crude, petrochemicals and LPG markets, and their impact on the naphtha market over the next five years. The report includes the following outlooks pertaining to the region and time frame specified:
- East-of-Suez naphtha, forecasted trends and yearly supply and demand balances
- Crude, non-OPEC production increases, our view of the global oil demand, expected call on OPEC.
- Ethylene and Propylene
- Benzene and Mixed Xylenes
- Global refining project outlook
- Gasoline market outlook
- LPG, gas oil and kerosene
- East-of-Suez condensate
- Yearly price forecast of Crude on FOB basis, LPG, naphtha, gasoline, ethylene, propylene, benzene and mixed xylenes for the North East Asian region.
|Asian Petrochemical Feedstock Market Outlook||Subscribe||
|Asian Petrochemical Feedstock Market Outlook - Weekly Supplement||Subscribe||
For more information please click on the subscribe links above.